VOLUMETRIC WEIGHT CALCULATION
- The calculations are used to consider the amount of space a package will take in various modes of transportation / warehouse in relation to the actual weight of the package.
- The following formula is to be applied for calculating Volumetric Weight of a package: By Air - L X B X H (in cms) / 5000
- All measurements of the package are to be rounded-off to the nearest whole number.
- Out of Volumetric Weight and Actual Weight of the package, greater of the two will be chargeabl
- Double charge will be received in case of the material having weight more than 99kgs and volumetric more than 3 foot (36inch)